Friday, December 3, 2010

WinAmp/DoubleTwist on EVO

Was going to try both of these for wireless sync. Unfortunately DoubleTwist requires an additional download for a cost so didn't try it. No way I'm paying for something that I don't even know works. Tried WinAmp. Downloaded the Android App and Desktop App. This requires you to have a wireless network. It was easy enough to discover phone on desktop app. Created playlist on WinApp, desktop, after importing iTunes music. And then right-clicked on playlist and sent it to my phone :-) Messed up first time, error, I guess it is a beta :-) But worked perfectly the second time. I could probably have just connected the phone to laptop but this is a lot more convenient. Start up apps, create a playlist, and then leave alone for a bit as it uploads it. I didn't want to sync since I don't want all my songs on the phone. http://chum.ly/n/4b8069

No comments: